Sunday, August 30, 2009

Detachment

Angel wisdom tells me to find my inner wisdom. Angel wisdom also tells me to let go of attachments, attachments to people and everything.

My inner wisdom guides me to realize that I have attachments to the dramas of the people around me in my life: The infidelity drama, the divorce drama, the anorexic drama, the drama of the sick doctor and her ex, the drama of the wounded brother; the wounded brother in law, the repressed sister, siblings in denial, the nieces, the nephews ….

All these dramas, although valuable mirrors, I now let go. I value these dramas as mirrors, but I will no longer be attached to them, or the outcomes thereof. It is not my shit.

My attachment to these dramas prevents me from looking deeper into myself. I feel good when I see how other people fuck up, and pat myself on the back because …. “I have grown so much”. This then becomes an attachment to my own “journey of spiritual and emotional growth”. Unconscious arrogance!

I want to reclaim my own power, my own authenticity, I want to feel the pure me, I want to listen to the wisdom of my soul. I release everyone and everything. I recognize my beauty and that of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment