Sunday, September 6, 2009

Co-operation

When I am nice to others, my inner child asks,

“but what about me?”

“When do I get attention?”

The angel wisdom today guides me to be kind to myself, to focus on my inner beauty, to use my skill and talents for the common good. Then I can overcome my resistance to people telling what to do, people giving me instructions.

Unless my own needs are satisfied, I won’t satisfy others’, I won’t co-operate, I won’t leave the power struggles, conflict and competition behind.

Who are responsible for satisfying my own needs?

I am.

I must be aware, I must accept myself with my need for nurturing and love. I must pay attention to myself; I must appreciate myself; I must be affectionate to myself; I must allow myself.

Thank you angels.

I now want to surround myself with things and people with a beautiful vibration

No comments:

Post a Comment